Sunday, September 23, 2012

(Pre)Conception Files

Here I am one short month away from starting to try for a baby. I really like the idea of a August-Sept-Oct baby, but Mr B has convinced me to add July to my list. I am still a little iffy on July, but would love to start trying sooner, so i agreed (i am really hopping for august though)!!!

Some things I have been doing preconception wise are;
-Meet and greets with potential midwives/midwife groups
-Fertility Yoga (thank you youtube)

-Mapping my cycles
-Prenatal Vitamins
-Bumping up the leafy dark green (midwife suggested)
-Keeping up with my exercise and also keeping my husband active, I need his swimmers   healthy too!

Will any of these things help me conceive quicker? I'm not really sure. Add to healthier pregnancy? i think so.  Do they give me things to pass the hours between now and trying for a baby... Yes they sure do.

In the mail the other day i received 2 packages. The first my husband opened, because apparently I never get packages so he didn't check the name (likely story)
For those of you who can't guess that's a 25 pack of pregnancy strips that i didn't tell Mr B i ordered... Lets just say he laughed a lot. Sad part? Its that time of the month for me right now but i want to use one because they are sooo addicting!
The other package was the book "birthing from within" a book recommended to me by a potential midwife, which i am more then excited to start reading, and i will let you all no how it goes.

So till I have another free moment to spare with you all, I am off to play cooties with my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment