Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Round 2 here we go!

Ok so i officialy flaked on blogging! I got to my TTC month and became nervous about posting each month and maybe only seeing disappointment. So i told myself i would limit posting to once a month and then i never showed back up.

So let me highlight you:

Cycle One- My cycles are normally 24-26 days, and i usually ovulate around day 14. We did the deed (DTD) every other day from day 6 till day 16. I also tried the Pinapple Core Method, because i figured what could it hurt. I  continued prenatal yoga, fertility tea,  and a healthy work out routine. On day 20 i received Aunt Flow (AF) early,  much to my disappointment.

Cycle Two- we DTD every other day from day 6-14. I continued doing the Pineapple core method, fertility yoga, my fertility tea, and also trying to incline my body DTD.

Then...

at 14/15 dpo I got a super super faint positive,  which led me led to me buying multiple tests and continuing to pee on them. I have so many more then what is in this photo, but this shows it getting nice and dark.

 My symptoms were actually the lack of premenstrual symptoms, super over tired, and changes in my breast. I couldn't wait to tell my husband, and luckily I had already ordered these fabulous labels! So i popped them on, took him out to lunch and handed him the liquor bottle in a beautifully wrapped silver bag tied with a tinsel bow. To my disappointment he wasn't as over the moon as me, he was calm and collected, and said he knew it was going to be soon. The jerk!

Last but not least is my 4 week pregnancy photo. I will slide the next few weeks in in the next few days, and then try to keep on top of it. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment